By joining the Alliance for Child Mental Health
- Your information will be listed on the Alliance website
- Your website will be linked to your listing
- Parents and other professionals will be able to find you by specialty and location
- Discounts at trainings specifically for child mental health providers
- Informal networking gatherings
- A collective voice for legislative advocacy concerning mental health services for children.
Criterion For Membership:
The criterion for membership is a confirmed, current license with the State of Washington as a mental health provider.
The annual membership fee is $150 and includes the benefits listed above.